Tofino British Columbia Weddings: Apply for a Tofino Marriage Licence
Okay you wanna get married in Tofino – Yes!
You need a marriage licence – no problem, just check our tips below.
Where: Tofino Municipal Hall
When: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
How Long: About 20 minutes and you’re set for the rest of your life!
10 Steps to a Tofino Marriage Licence
1. Have $100 Canadian ready: cash or interac.
2. Complete the marriage licence application.
3. Walk away with a marriage license!
4. You have 3 months to get married – go for it.
5. One of you has to apply in person.
6. Just takes one of you to apply.
7. Okay, you gotta be 19+ years old.
8. D-I-V-O-R-C-E-D? No problem if over 31 days. Need papers if less than 31 days.
9. Show ID.
10. Rock on! You’re getting married!
Application Info for a Tofino Marriage Licence
Full Name, including given names | Birth Date | Birth Place | Martial Status | Current Address
Having a Tofino Beach Wedding – Great – Couple of Notes
· Party on – no special use permit is needed to get married on a Tofino beach
· Keep it real – Tents or structures not to be erected on the beach
· Alcohol should only be enjoyed off the beach
· Beaches in Tofino are all public property so you’ll have people hanging out too.
Tofino Wedding Photo. Hair. Makeup. Jessica Taylor, Salty Dolls Hair Salon, Tofino, BC, Canada