Sunset at Chesterman
Photographer: W.C. Barnes
About a mile long and in the shape of an “L”, Chesterman Beach is Tofino’s most well-known beach. Thousands walk, surf and dream at this beach during the summer time.The best time to shoot shots like this is after its been raining for a week or so.That way the fresh water bleeds out onto the beach making a great reflective surface. Next, low tide needs to be happening near sunset, that way there is a beach present to be reflective! The final ingredient are clouds. You want “Goldi-Loks” clouds. Not too many and not too few.
So lots of rain, low tide near sunset and great clouds all combine to make excellent pictures on Chesterman beach!
Photo ID: IMG_9465
This photo is available in the following sizes:
|Custom Size||Please inquire|
How To Order
The Tofino Gallery uses individual forms to order. Why? Because we are real people and like to engage with our customers.
Just check the box in the section below and you’re on your way…
When you send us your order, we will:
1. Contact you with the total cost. Purchase price plus shipping.
2. Give you an estimate of when we expect to bike down to the post office and mail your photo.
3. Send you a link to pay for your purchase by credit card / paypal or etransfer within Canada.
4. Send you a tracking number for your package.
5. Once we see the package has been delivered we will send you a Thank You email.
6. At anytime you may contact us for information – we love to hear from our customers.