Tofino Take Out
Photographer: W.C. Barnes
I see many bears again and again. After awhile they become accepting of my presence. This is a bear I called “Mini”. She is smaller than the average bear but the best fishing bear out there! She always knows the best spots to grab a quick bite!
In this spot she knew that it shallowed up enough so that if any salmon came there its dorsal fin would stick out of the water. This is what she always watched for. I’ve followed “Mini” for several years, earning her trust. She allows me to hang around while she shops for dinner.
Photo ID: IMG_7722-5
This photo is available in the following sizes:
|Custom Size||Please inquire|
How To Order
The Tofino Gallery uses individual forms to order. Why? Because we are real people and like to engage with our customers.
Just check the box in the section below and you’re on your way…
When you send us your order, we will:
1. Contact you with the total cost. Purchase price plus shipping.
2. Give you an estimate of when we expect to bike down to the post office and mail your photo.
3. Send you a link to pay for your purchase by credit card / paypal or etransfer within Canada.
4. Send you a tracking number for your package.
5. Once we see the package has been delivered we will send you a Thank You email.
6. At anytime you may contact us for information – we love to hear from our customers.