Photographer: W.C. Barnes
The best time to take aerial shots is one hour before sunset. You not only great great colour but also shadows. Without the shadows the landscape tends to flatten out. Oh,and you need to take the door off as well. That way your not shooting through plexiglass.
You can see Cox Point peninsula in the foreground followed by Cox bay beach and Chesterman beach. This shot not only shows Tofino’s great beaches but also the surrounding geography and waters.
Photo ID: IMG_6841
This photo is available in the following sizes:
|Custom Size||Please inquire|
How To Order
The Tofino Gallery uses individual forms to order. Why? Because we are real people and like to engage with our customers.
Just check the box in the section below and you’re on your way…
When you send us your order, we will:
1. Contact you with the total cost. Purchase price plus shipping.
2. Give you an estimate of when we expect to bike down to the post office and mail your photo.
3. Send you a link to pay for your purchase by credit card / paypal or etransfer within Canada.
4. Send you a tracking number for your package.
5. Once we see the package has been delivered we will send you a Thank You email.
6. At anytime you may contact us for information – we love to hear from our customers.