Touch & Go
Photographer: W.C. Barnes
This is “The Daredevil”. He lives with his partner “Delilah” in Tsapee Narrows one mile east of Tofino. I call him “The Daredevil” because he is absolutely fearless. I’ve known him since 06.
The male eagle is smaller than the female. Eagles have sexual dimorphism. Meaning that the females are larger. Anywhere from a 1/4 to a 1/3 larger.
Photo ID: IMG_41234
This photo is available in the following sizes:
|Custom Size||Please inquire|
How To Order
The Tofino Gallery uses individual forms to order. Why? Because we are real people and like to engage with our customers.
Just check the box in the section below and you’re on your way…
When you send us your order, we will:
1. Contact you with the total cost. Purchase price plus shipping.
2. Give you an estimate of when we expect to bike down to the post office and mail your photo.
3. Send you a link to pay for your purchase by credit card / paypal or etransfer within Canada.
4. Send you a tracking number for your package.
5. Once we see the package has been delivered we will send you a Thank You email.
6. At anytime you may contact us for information – we love to hear from our customers.