Birds Of A Feather
Photographer: W.C. Barnes
Crows are always picking on Eagles, but Eagles get even by raiding the Crows nests. When a small group of Crows sees a Eagle they will pester it to move along.One Crow will dive bomb the Eagle while the others watch.The Crow makes sure to only dive bomb the Eagle from behind. The Crow tries to dig its talons into the Eagle but the Eagle uses its wings as a shield. Once that Crow gets tired it’ll perch close by and another Crow will tag team. The goal of the game is to make the Eagle move along elsewhere.
I was waiting for this Eagle (The Daredevil) to get fed up and jump and when he did the Crows scattered to the winds!
Photo ID: IMG_3419
This photo is available in the following sizes:
|Custom Size||Please inquire|
How To Order
The Tofino Gallery uses individual forms to order. Why? Because we are real people and like to engage with our customers.
Just check the box in the section below and you’re on your way…
When you send us your order, we will:
1. Contact you with the total cost. Purchase price plus shipping.
2. Give you an estimate of when we expect to bike down to the post office and mail your photo.
3. Send you a link to pay for your purchase by credit card / paypal or etransfer within Canada.
4. Send you a tracking number for your package.
5. Once we see the package has been delivered we will send you a Thank You email.
6. At anytime you may contact us for information – we love to hear from our customers.