Tofino, BC, Canada
Photographer: W.C. Barnes
Tofino resides on the west coast of Vancouver island at the very end of the Trans-Canada Highway. A remote village of 2000 souls that welcomes over 2 million visitors each year. The name Tofino came from Admiral Vincente Tofino de San Miguel y Wanderiales. Vincenete Tofino was not only a rear admiral in the Spanish Navy but also a well renowned Astronomer and Mathematician.Near the end of his life he became the Kings Hydrographer. Vincenete never did visit the place his name was used for. The first time it was used was thought to be in 1909 when the first Post Office was opened.
Photo ID: IMG_95321
This photo is available in the following sizes:
|Custom Size||Please inquire|
How To Order
The Tofino Gallery uses individual forms to order. Why? Because we are real people and like to engage with our customers.
Just check the box in the section below and you’re on your way…
When you send us your order, we will:
1. Contact you with the total cost. Purchase price plus shipping.
2. Give you an estimate of when we expect to bike down to the post office and mail your photo.
3. Send you a link to pay for your purchase by credit card / paypal or etransfer within Canada.
4. Send you a tracking number for your package.
5. Once we see the package has been delivered we will send you a Thank You email.
6. At anytime you may contact us for information – we love to hear from our customers.